EV charging companies have shown keen interest in reaching a bigger customer base. At the CES, they have revealed products designed to hit just about every use case, from commercial fleet charging to at-home charging. The global EV charger market is expected to grow by $11 billion in 2025. At the CES, many smaller companies showed off tech with unique solutions, lots of connectivity and upgraded charge speeds. Some of those companies that stood out during the event are:-
- Blink Charging – Launched 4 new charging products
- E-lift – Introduced its new customizable GS Pop-Up charging station
- JuiceBar – Unveiled its first residential charger— the Cheetah
- Walldot- Introduced Quasar 2, the latest generation of its bidirectional home charger.
- Meredot – Unveiled its first commercial Wireless Charger