The Tata Nexon EV is one of the house’s 13 different models. Tata Nexon EV pricing for this SUV start at Rs 14.54 Lakh, and purchasers can choose from up to 5 different versions. The Tata Nexon EV only has one transmission option: automatic. The Nexon EV has a maximum power output of 129 PS. Mahindra Thar and MG Hector are two of the primary competitors.
Visit here For Tata Nexon Electric Cars’ official website.
Tata Nexon EV Specifications :
- Range: 312 km
- Charging time: 60 Min (0-80%)
- Battery Capacity: 30.2 kWh
- Motor Power: 130.7 bhp
- Max Power: 127 bhp
- Max Torque: 245 nm
- Top Speed: 120 Kmph
- Transmission Type: Automatic
Tata Nexon EV Features :
- Power steering
- Lighting: Projector Headlights, LED Taillamps, Cornering Fog lights
- Exterior rearview mirror: Both Manually and Power-adjustable
- Leather seats and steering wheels
- 0-100 km/h in 9.9^ s
- 0-60 km/h in 4.6^ s
- Instant availability of 245 Nm torque
- 60% increase in peak torque in Sport Mode
- Built on India’s first 5-star rated platform – Nexon
- IP67 certified battery & motor
- AIS 048 (Nail Penetration), Crush Test, Overcharge protection, Shock protection, Short protection
- Largest EV service network across India
- 8 years / 1.6 Lakh km* warranty on battery & motor
- 24×7 emergency & breakdown assistance
- Doorstep service
- OTA updates
- Tata Motors ZConnect app offering 35 connected car features
- Key features include remote commands, vehicle health monitoring, safety & security, driving & trip analytics, and location-based services
Seamless Charging Experience
- Free home charging installation
- Largest public charging network in India
- 24×7 emergency charging support (in 5 cities)
Tata Nexon EV Cars Prices
|Tata Nexon EV XMAutomatic, Electric||₹ 14.54 Lakh*Get On Road Price|
|Tata Nexon EV XZ +Automatic, Electric||₹ 15.95 Lakh*Get On Road Price|
|Nexon EV XZ Plus Dark EditionAutomatic, Electric||₹ 16.29 Lakh*Get On Road Price|
|Tata Nexon EV XZ + LUXAutomatic, Electric||₹ 16.95 Lakh*Get On Road Price|
|Nexon EV XZ Plus Lux Dark EditionAutomatic, Electric||₹ 17.15 Lakh*Get On Road Price|
Click here for a full list of Tata Nexon Electric car price.
Nexon EV Car Designs
Projector headlamps with DRL, Front Fog Lamps
To keep you focused on the road, auto headlights with ambient and tunnel detection, as well as a “Follow me Home” feature, are available.
The motorized sunroof on the Nexon EV is a breath of fresh air. Enjoy the freedom of a smooth driving by sliding it back.
The Nexon EV’s plush and premium leatherette seats and upholstery add a touch of refinement and sophistication.
True power to power through. Experience a spectacular 0 – 100 km/h pickup in 9.9 seconds with a cutting-edge 30.2 kW battery.
|in 9.9 Sec||Regular Charging|
What are the Nexon EV Charging Options
Fast Charging (CCS 2)
0% To 80% In 60 mins.
(Any 15 Amp Plug Point)
10% to 90% in 8.5 hr.
Nexon EV Technology
Experience the unmatched performance of a 30.2 kW Li-ion battery that has been carefully tested over 1 million kilometres and is intended to function in tough environmental conditions. The futureproof IP67 rated battery will power Tata Motors’ electric Nexon SUV for a wonderful journey forward.
At the push of a pedal, unleash the might of Tata Ziptron. The 3 Phase Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor with a peak output of 129 PS and torque of 245 Nm provides pure, unadulterated electric performance.
The integrated motor controller demonstrates the sheer genius of ZIPTRON technology. Its liquid-cooled architecture provides constant performance and endurance throughout a wide temperature range.
Tata Motors ZConnect App
To remotely control, connect, and track the Tata Nexon EV, simply use the Tata Motors ZConnect App (powered by iRA). But wait, there’s more! It comes with 35 clever features.
CCS 2 Fast-Charging Standard
Fast charge the Tata Nexon EV in 60 minutes (SOC 0% to 80%) or choose standard charging at home or business using any 15 A outlet point.
Floating 7 HarmanTM Infotainment Touchscreen
The infotainment system sits at eye level and links to the outside world.
Nexon ZConnect App
The ZConnect app handles everything, allowing you to stay connected to your Tata Nexon EV at all times and from any location.
Set your destination on the Tata Motors ZConnect app to receive navigation instructions. Get the nearest charger location suggestions on the app based on distance and real-time battery level.
Tata Nexon EV Safety
Camera-based reverse park assists
In order to maximise safety when parking and maneuvering your Tata Nexon EV in confined places.
The Tata Nexon EV relies on Dual Airbags to secure the safety of both the driver and the co-driver in order to increase occupant safety.
ISOFIX as standard
The ISOFIX child-seat mount provides complete safety for your youngster.
Reinforced Body Structure
Nexon EV’s reinforced steel rigid structure and energy-absorbing body structure meet the most recent full-frontal, side-impact, and offset impact accident requirements.
ABS With EBD & Corner Stability Control
The Tata Nexon EV is equipped with the latest 9.3 generation Anti-lock Braking System, Electronic Brake-Distribution System, and Cornering Stability Control to keep you in control.
Liquid Cooled Battery Pack Rated IP67
Liquid-cooled, IP67-certified, and AIS-048-compliant battery pack that has been carefully tested for protection against nail penetration, crush, overcharge, and short circuit. It is designed to function in a wide variety of temperatures, survive any weather conditions, and be shockproof and waterproof.
Nexon EV Performance
Travel with ease thanks to the efficient Automatic Transmission.
Select one of two available driving modes: Drive or Sport.
Lithium-Ion battery pack
Stay ahead of the competition with the 30.2 kW high energy density Lithium-Ion battery, which has a blazing performance and an 8-Year Warranty.
Permanent magnet synchronous motor
The powerful motor produces 129 PS of peak power and 245 Nm of peak torque, resulting in quick performance.
With plenty of legroom and headroom for all, you can relax and enjoy your drive. The movable armrest and rear AC vents add to the overall riding quality in this quiet cabin.
Rear AC Vent
Because rear-seat passengers should be able to enjoy the benefits of lightning-fast cooling as well.
Enjoy fully automated air conditioning for a comfortable ride.
Leatherette wrapped flat-bottom steering
To experience the lightning, take control of the Nexon EV with a solid yet smooth grip.
Enjoy electric vehicle subsidies in India while driving a real expression of the new electric era, all while helping to a sustainable environment.
How Much Will You Save On Fuel?
Are ever-increasing fuel prices becoming a major source of concern? Switch to electric and discover how driving an electric vehicle can be both economical and environmentally friendly.
Estimated Savings (Over 5 Years)
|₹ 3,02,654Fuel Cost Savings|
|5.29 MILLION GRAMSTailpipe CO2 Reduction|
|48 FULL-GROWN TREESEquivalent to CO2 reduction|
Tata Nexon EV Review:-
Simply by reducing gasoline expenditures, the Tata Motor Electric Nexon car saves you roughly Rs 76,000 per year. This does not include servicing costs, which are lower for EVs because they do not require pricey engine oil or routine maintenance. Then there are the state government perks that come with purchasing these vehicles.
- Motor (Type)
- Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor
- Electric motor power (PS)
- 129 Ps
- Electric motor torque (Nm)
- 245 Nm
- Drive modes
- Multi-Drive modes (Drive & Sports)
- Battery pack
- 30.2 kWh High energy density Lithium-ion battery pack
- Thermal management system
- Liquid cooled
- Ingress protection for motor & battery pack
- IP 67
- Acceleration (0-100 km/h in s)
- 9.9 Sec
- Gradeability (%)
- Zero tailpipe emission
Smart Drive Feature
- Smart Drive Feature
- Smart regenerative braking, Hill Ascent Assist, Hill Descent Assist
- Single-speed transmission for an automatic drive
Dimension & weight
- Length x Width x Height (mm)
- 3993 x 1811 x 1606
- Wheelbase (mm)
- Ground clearance (mm) – unladen
- Boot space (l)
- Kerb weight (kg)
- Electrically power-assisted
- Turning circle radius (m)
- Front, Rear
- Disc, Drum
- Front Suspension
- Independent MacPherson strut with coil spring
- Rear Suspension
- Twist beam with dual path Strut
Wheels & Tyres
- R 16 215 / 60 LRR
- Nexon EV XM : Steel | Nexon EV XZ+, XZ+ LUX, XZ+ (Dark), XZ+ Lux (Dark) : Alloy
- Charging Standard
- CCS 2
- Estimated regular charging time (SOC 10% to 90% from any 15 A plug point)
- 8.5 hours
- Estimated Fast Charging time (SOC 0%-80%)
- 60 mins
- Battery pack motor warranty
- 8 Years or 1 60 000 km* (whichever is earlier)
- Vehicle warranty
- 3 Years or 1 25 000 km* (whichever is earlier)
- Additional Vehicle Warranty (All Variants Of Nexon EV)
|Additional 1 Year Or Upto 125000 Km|
(Whichever Is Earlier)
|Additional 2 Years Or Upto 125000 Km|
(Whichever Is Earlier)